by Michele Pannonio (c1546).
Thalia (or Thaleia), the daughter of Zeus and Mnemosyne, was the Goddess of comedy and idyllic poetry. She was the eighth born of the nine muses who were Goddesses of music, dance and song in Greek mythology.
Printed by us, our prints are produced using highest quality inks and heavyweight (310gsm) lightly textured, archival quality, 100% cotton rag fine art paper.
- Dimensions listed are actual image size
- All prints come with an extra border of approx. 2 - 5 cm.
- We can trim prints to image size / borderless on request.
- All prints are sold unframed.
- Custom print sizes are also available on request.