from a Japanese colour woodcut by Katsushika Hokusai (1822).
Pictured are three instruments: a Kokyû (string instrument) and a bow next to a xylophone. Behind it a rack with four metal cymbals. With four poems.
Printed by us, our prints are produced using highest quality inks and heavyweight (310gsm) lightly textured, archival quality, 100% cotton rag fine art paper.
- Dimensions listed are actual image size
- All prints come with an extra border of approx. 2 - 5 cm.
- We can trim prints to image size / borderless on request.
- All prints are sold unframed.
- Custom print sizes are also available on request.