A restored reproduction of an ancient Minoan fresco (c.1525-1450 B.C) known as
The Ladies in Blue, excavated near Knossos in the early 1900s.
Printed by us, our prints are produced using highest quality inks and heavyweight (310gsm) lightly textured, archival quality, 100% cotton rag fine art paper.
- Dimensions listed are actual image size
- All prints come with an extra border of approx. 2 - 5 cm.
- We can trim prints to image size / borderless on request.
- All prints are sold unframed.
- Custom print sizes are also available on request.