Restored facsimile artwork, made in the early 1900s, of an ancient Egyptian wall painting depicting Ipuy and his wife receiving offerings from their children.
The original painting was created in Thebes, under the reign of Ramesses II (c. 279–1213 B.C)
Printed by us, our prints are produced using highest quality inks and heavyweight (310gsm) lightly textured, archival quality, 100% cotton rag fine art paper.
- Dimensions listed are actual image size
- All prints come with an extra border of approx. 2 - 5 cm.
- We can trim prints to image size / borderless on request.
- All prints are sold unframed.
- Custom print sizes are also available on request.