by Albert Herter (1898).
In Greek mythology the Hesperides were the nymphs of evening, who guarded the tree bearing golden apples that Gaea gave to Hera at her marriage to Zeus. According to Hesiod, they were the daughters of Erebus and Night.
Printed by us, our prints are produced using highest quality inks and heavyweight (310gsm) lightly textured, archival quality, 100% cotton rag fine art paper.
- Dimensions listed are actual image size
- All prints come with an extra border of approx. 2 - 5 cm.
- We can trim prints to image size / borderless on request.
- All prints are sold unframed.
- Custom print sizes are also available on request.