Watercolour illustration from the alchemical manuscript Clavis Artis created in Germany in the late seventeenth or early eighteenth century, attributed to the Persian Zoroaster (Zarathustra).
Printed by us, our prints are produced using highest quality inks and heavyweight (310gsm) lightly textured, archival quality, 100% cotton rag fine art paper.
- Dimensions listed are actual image size
- All prints come with an extra border of approx. 2 - 5 cm.
- We can trim prints to image size / borderless on request.
- All prints are sold unframed.
- Custom print sizes are also available on request.